- Dacerein Capsule is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Osteoarthritis, Pain In The Joints, Swelling In The Joints, Morning Stiffness, Muscle Spasm and other conditions.
- Diacerein Capsule contains Diacerein as an active ingredient.
- Diacerein Capsule works by blocking chemicals causing inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the body.
- Detailed information related to Diacerein Capsule's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Diacerein Capsule Uses
- Diacerein Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Pain In The Joints
- Swelling In The Joints
- Morning Stiffness
- Muscle Spasm
Diacerein Capsule Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Diacerein Capsule improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking chemicals causing inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the body.
Diacerein Capsule - Composition and Active Ingredients
- Diacerein Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Diacerein (50 MG)
- Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Diacerein Capsule - Side-effects
- Liver Disorder
- Soft Stools
- Discomfort Or Pain In Stomach
- Pigmentation Of The Colon
- Rough Patches Of Skin
Diacerein Capsule - Precautions & How to Use
- Be careful if you having renal impairment
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Monitor complete blood count, liver function, and urinalysis regularly while taking this medication
- Patients with history of liver, kidney disease