Composition and usage of Clotrimazole Cream
The most commonly sought composition is Clotrimazole (1%), but it is possible to manufacture other variants of active ingredients if ordered by Clotrimazole Cream wholesalers in India and abroad.
The reduction in the symptoms can be seen immediately after administering the cream. It can effectively prevent, control, treat and improve the condition.
Doctors prescribe it for the treatment of fungal infection in:
It can cure fungal infection due to diapers and nappies. Due to better penetration and wider coverage, Clotrimazole cream is a medicine required by Clotrimazole Cream suppliers in the country.
How is it applied?
The medicine is applied to the infected skin twice a day or more as directed by the doctor. Over usage should be avoided. Do not cover, bandage or wrap the affected area.
Side-effects and precautions
Since it is a medicine for external use only, the side-effects do not cause major issues. The common side-effects are:
- Itchy Rash
- Peeling Or Flaking Of The Skin
- Pain Or A Burning Or Stinging Sensation
- Rarely, the problems caused by Clotrimazole require immediate medical intervention. If the symptoms persist and intensify further, then they need to be reported to the doctor.
- Any history of allergy or specific medical conditions such as pregnancy and surgery should be informed to the doctor.
Medicine has to be used as directed by the physician only. It is a medicine for external use only. Dosage depends on the severity of fungal infection.
- Apply the cream at least three times a day
- It is not recommended to double the dose if missed
- It is for external use only
- The applicator should be used to apply the cream