A suprapubic catheter is a thin, sterile tube used to drain urine from your bladder when you cannot urinate. This type of catheter is used if you aren't able to use a catheter that is inserted into the urethra. The urethra carries urine from the bladder out of the body.
- Manufactured from 100% silicone, non-toxic and non-irritant.
- Symmetrical inflated balloon provided for self retention.
- Radio-opaque line throughout its length for x-ray visualisation.
- One lateral eye at distal end for effecient drainage.
- Sterile, individually packed in box.
- Balloon Capacity : 16 & 18 FG (20ml), 18 & 20 FG (25ml)