What is Stavudine?
Stavudine is an antiretroviral medicine used to prevent and treat HIV/AIDS.It is prescribed for use with different antiretrovirals.
Detailed information related to Stavudine Capsule uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Stavudine Capsule Uses
Stavudine Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Stavudine is utilized in the treatment of HIV-1 disease, yet isn't a fix. It isn't ordinarily suggested as introductory treatment.
- Stavudine can likewise decrease the danger of creating HIV.
- It is constantly utilized in mix with other HIV prescriptions for the better control of the contamination and a decrease in HIV complications.
Stavudine Capsule Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Stavudine Capsule improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Stavudine is a nucleoside related of thymidine.
- It is phosphorylated by cell kinases into a functioning triphosphate.
- Stavudine triphosphate restrains HIV opposite transcriptase by contending with the normal substrate, thymidine triphosphate.
- Turn around transcriptase is the protein the infectionuses to make a DNA duplicate of its RNA so as to embed its hereditary material into the host DNA. Upon joining into the DNA strand, Stavudine triphosphate causes end of DNA replication.
Stavudine Capsule Composition and Active Ingredients
Stavudine Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Stavudine Capsule Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Stavudine Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Stomach upset
Stavudine Capsule Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Read the directions on the label, patient guide, or medicine guide by the drugs company or your pharmacist before beginning to use Ranitidine Tablet.
- If youve got any questions associated with this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Use this medicine as recommended by your doctor.
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations.you don't mind ask with us if your nation or district isn't recorded:
ASIA: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth .
EUROPE: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, and so forth.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.