A winged infusion set also known as butterflyÂÂ or scalp veinÂÂ set is a device specialized for venipuncture: i.e. for accessing a superficial vein for either intravenous injection or phlebotomy.
- Flexible fixing wings (butterfly) needle for pediatric and geriatric use.
- Soft wing to cause reduced pain to patient.
- Ideal for single push injections.
- Gauge size available include: 20G, 21G, 22G, 23G, 24G
- Siliconized, ultra- sharp, stainless steel, bevel tip needle.
- Effective needle length: 20 mm.
- Needles size wise color code on wings.Color coded
- 30 cm, kink resistant tubing.
- Luer tip female connector with closure.
- Application : Infusion Therapy
- Size Available : 20G, 21G, 22G, 23G, 24G
- Material Used : Medical Grade Polymer
- Packing : Blister Pack, Poly Bag pack