Respirometer is a device used to measure the rate of respiration of a living organism by measuring its rate of exchange of oxygen and/or carbon dioxide.
- Innovative system to exercise respiration through inspiration.
- Specially designed with 3 stage chambers to provide more efficient exercise to patient at a step up basis.
- Device is composed of Base and central part divided into three chambers containing three small spheres different in size and colour.
- Three spheres rise proportionately to the inspiration exerted by the user.
- Innovative design, can be dis-assembled into parts for cleaning and disinfection.
- Non sterile, individually packed in a box.