What is Lignocaine & Adrenaline?
Lignocaine & Adrenaline Injection is used for Fast or pounding heartbeat, Induction and maintenance of mydriasis during intraocular surgery, Rapid heart beat, Sympathetic nerve block, Hemorrhoids, Epidural, Spinal, Surface, Percutaneous infiltration anesthesia, Widening the eye pupil during cataract surgery, Anaphylaxis and other conditions. Lignocaine & Adrenaline Injection may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Lignocaine & Adrenaline Injection contains Adrenaline and Lignocaine as active ingredients.
- Lignocaine & Adrenaline Injection works by altering signal conduction in brain neurons
- acting on alpha and beta-adrenergic receptors
Lignocaine & Adrenaline Injection Uses
Lignocaine & Adrenaline Injection is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Fast or pounding heartbeat
- Induction and maintenance of mydriasis during intraocular surgery
- Rapid heart beat
- Sympathetic nerve block
- Epidural, spinal, surface, percutaneous infiltration anesthesia
- Widening the eye pupil during cataract surgery
Lignocaine & Adrenaline Injection Composition and Active Ingredients
Lignocaine & Adrenaline Injection is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Lignocaine 20 MG
- Adrenaline 0.01 MG
Lignocaine & Adrenaline Injection Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Lignocaine & Adrenaline Injection. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Infiltration anaesthesia
Lignocaine & Adrenaline Injection Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Lignocaine & Adrenaline Injection improves the patient condition by performing the following functions:
- Altering signal conduction in brain neurons.
- Acting on alpha and beta-adrenergic receptors.
Lignocaine & Adrenaline Injection Precautions & How to Use
Before using Lignocaine & Adrenaline Injection, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Allergic reactions
- Do not inject into buttocks, digits, hands, or feet
- Do not use 30 mL vial for ophthalmic indication
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Report skin and soft tissue infections
- Report symptoms of infection
- Risks of adverse reactions in patient with hyperthyroidism, Parkinson disease, diabetes when used intramuscularly or subcutaneously
- This drug may increase blood glucose levels in diabetic patients
- Underlying heart disease
- Undiluted ophthalmic administration is associated with corneal endothelial damage
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations. you don't mind ask with us if your nation or district isn't recorded:
ASIA:Ã‚ Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA:Ã‚ South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA:Ã‚ USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth .
EUROPE:Ã‚ Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, and so forth.
OCEANIA:Ã‚ Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.