What is Domperidone & Esomeprazole Capsules?
Esomeprazole and Domperidone, combination is a proton pump inhibitor that decreases the quantity of acid produced within the stomach.
Esomeprazole is used to treat symptoms of oesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other problems involving excessive stomach acid like Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
Esomeprazole and Domperidone is a medication used as an antiemetic, gastric prokinetic agent, and galactagogue. It is taken orally or rectally, and is out there as a tablet, orally disintegrating tablets, suspension, and suppositories.
Detailed information related to Domperidone & Esomeprazole Capsules uses, side-effects, reviews, questions, interactions, and precautions is as follows:
Domperidone & Esomeprazole Capsules Uses
Domperidone & Esomeprazole Capsules is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Esomeprazole and Domperidone has antiemetic activity.
- Its recommended for the treatment of nausea related to acute migraines. Gastro paresis may be a medical condition characterized by delayed emptying of the stomach when there is no mechanical gastric outlet obstruction.
- Its cause is most ordinarily idiopathic, a diabetic complication, or a result of abdominal surgery.
- The condition causes nausea, vomiting, fullness after eating, early satiety (feeling full before the meal is finished), abdominal pain, and bloating.
- Short term treatment of heartburn and symptomatic oesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Treatment of frequent heartburn occurring a minimum of 2 days every week (OTC formulations)
- Alternative to oral therapy for the short-term treatment of GERD with EE in patients unable to use oral route
Domperidone & Esomeprazole Capsules Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Domperidone & Esomeprazole Capsules improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Esomeprazole and Domperidone Proton pump inhibitor suppresses gastric acid secretion by inhibition of the H+/K+-ATPase within the gastric parietal cell.
- Esomeprazole is that the S-isomer of omeprazole.
- Domperidone may be a peripherally selective D2 and D3 receptor antagonist.
- It's no clinically significant interaction with the D1 receptor, unlike metoclopramide.
Domperidone & Esomeprazole Capsules Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur in medicines that contain Domperidone & Esomeprazole Capsules. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- abdominal cramps
Domperidone & Esomeprazole Capsules Precautions & How to Use :
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Esomeprazole & Domperidone is often taken to 3 times each day. It shouldn't usually be taken for extended than every week at a time.
- The dose that's prescribed depends on the symptoms being treated and can vary from person to person. Always follow the instructions given by your doctor.
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations. If you don't mind ask with us if your nation or district isn't recorded:
ASIA:Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA:South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA:USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth .
EUROPE:Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, and so forth.
OCEANIA:Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.